Wasps

Wasp stings can be very dangerous and they really do hurt!!!
A sting by a common wasp ( also know as a yellow jacket ) or hornets, can be a nasty experience. It is especially upsetting for young children, a sting is very painful!
Hornet stings are even more painful and can sting repeatedly!
A sting can be life threatening to people allergic to stings and the CDC reports that increasing numbers of our younger generation are inflicted with allergies.
This life threatening reaction is known as anaphylaxis.
It is often less expensive to have a professional take care of your wasp problem than it is to replace your epipen!
An bypass the pain of a sting! and threat of death!

Treatment: